Central Receiving and Distribution
The KSU Central Receiving and Distribution (CR&D) warehouses are responsible for processing delivered items including UITS equipment, packages, and freight orders delivered to the warehouses located on the Kennesaw and Marietta Campuses. In accordance with DOAS, CR&D facilitates identification, redistribution, and disposal of KSU property including office furniture, equipment, and supplies. The Service Team assists with campus moves. These moves may be interoffice or intercampus.
- Freight orders must be coordinated ahead of delivery with CR&D staff and campus partners. Please contact us at 470-578-3614 or firstname.lastname@example.org to schedule delivery to the warehouse.
- On campus delivery of all items received by CR&D teams are distributed to customers as soon as possible.
- A signature is required for all packages.
- Kennesaw Warehouse Address: 1200 Chastain Rd., Suite 109, Kennesaw, GA 30144
- Marietta Warehouse Address: 1100 South Marietta Pkwy, Marietta, GA 30060
- CR&D cannot accept hazardous materials which include, but are not limited to chemicals, radioactive waste, oils/lubricants, batteries, lab specimens, live animals, perishables, or refrigerated items.
- Please keep in mind that while you may receive a delivery notification from a carrier, your shipment may still be in process on campus. Please be patient and allow 24–48 business hours for on campus processing and delivery of non-IT equipment. Keep in mind that IT equipment will likely longer.
- Packages with accurate on campus addresses should be delivered directly to campus customers.
Campus Moves and Surplus Pickups and Deliveries
- To schedule a furniture or supply move, surplus pickup, or surplus delivery, please submit an AiM Work Order.
- To schedule a move that includes IT equipment AND furniture, please fill out the Campus Moves form located at campus.kennesaw.edu/moves.
- Allow 7–10 business days for work order completion of non-IT requests.
- Please note: work order completion may exceed our normal timeframe due to increased request volume, particularly from May–August.
- Campus partners will receive a phone call or email to schedule pickups and deliveries.
- Service and Surplus cannot move or accept hazardous materials which include, but are not limited to chemicals, radioactive waste, oils/lubricants, batteries, lab specimens, live animals, perishables, or refrigerated items.
- Central Receiving and Distribution will reuse your moving boxes. Once your move is complete, please break down your boxes and submit an AiM request for pick up.
Asset Transfers to Surplus
- Please complete an Asset Transfer form to transfer assets to surplus. Assets are defined as items or equipment with a value of $3,000 or more.
- Each asset must be listed on an asset transfer form and signed by a department representative or office manager.
KSU Surplus Warehouse
*Surplus items/equipment are for official KSU use only*
- The Surplus warehouse is open to KSU faculty and staff only.
- Located at 3305 Busbee Drive, NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (formerly known as BrandsMart).
- Hours of operation: Friday 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Items are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Before visiting, please measure your office space to ensure the items you select will fit in your space. Be sure to consider windows, doors, and other structural features that may impede placement of new furniture.
- We cannot install furniture that violates ADA guidelines, interferes with egress, blocks a window, or creates any other type of safety hazard.