Central Receiving and Distribution
The KSU Central Receiving and Distribution (CR&D) warehouses are responsible for processing delivered items including UITS equipment, packages and freight orders delivered to the warehouses located on the Kennesaw and Marietta Campuses. In accordance with DOAS, CR&D facilitates identification, redistribution and disposal of KSU property including office furniture, equipment and supplies. The service team assists with interoffice or intercampus moves.
- Freight orders must be coordinated ahead of delivery with CR&D staff and campus partners. Please contact us at 470-578-3614 or email@example.com to schedule delivery to the warehouse.
Kennesaw Warehouse Address: 1200 Chastain Road, Suite 109, Kennesaw, GA 30144
Marietta Warehouse Address: 1100 South Marietta Parkway, Marietta, GA 30060
- A signature is required for all packages.
- CR&D cannot accept hazardous materials which include, but are not limited to, chemicals, radioactive waste, oils/lubricants, batteries, lab specimens, live animals, perishables or refrigerated items.
- Items received by CR&D are distributed to customers as soon as possible. While you may receive a delivery notification from a carrier, your shipment will take 24-48 business hours for on-campus processing and delivery. Please note that IT equipment will take longer to process.
- Packages with accurate on-campus addresses should be delivered directly to campus customers.
Campus Moves and Surplus Pick Ups and Deliveries
- To schedule a furniture or supply move, surplus pick up or surplus delivery, please submit an AiM request.
- To schedule a move that includes IT equipment and furniture, please complete the Campus Moves form.
- Allow 7-10 business days for work order completion of non-IT requests.
- Please note: work order completion may exceed our normal time frame due to increased request volume, particularly from May to August.
- Campus partners will receive a phone call or email to schedule pick ups and deliveries.
- Service and Surplus cannot move or accept hazardous materials which include, but are not limited to chemicals, radioactive waste, oils/lubricants, batteries, lab specimens, live animals, perishables or refrigerated items.
- CR&D will reuse your moving boxes. Once your move is complete, please break down your boxes and submit an AiM request for pick up.
Asset Transfers to Surplus
- Please complete an Asset Transfer form to transfer assets to surplus. Assets are defined as items or equipment with a value of $3,000 or more.
- Each asset must be listed on an asset transfer form and signed by a department representative or office manager.
KSU Surplus Warehouse
KSU Surplus Warehouse Address: 3305 Busbee Drive, NW, Kennesaw, GA 30144 (formerly known as BrandsMart)
- The KSU Surplus Warehouse is open to KSU faculty and staff only. Items are available on a first-come, first-serve basis.
- Before visiting, please measure your office space to ensure the items you select will fit in your space. Be sure to consider windows, doors and other structural features that may impede placement of new furniture.
- We cannot install furniture that violates ADA guidelines, interferes with egress, blocks a window or creates any other type of safety hazard.
*Surplus items/equipment are for official KSU use only.*